Re: [Linux-cluster] openais[5817]: [TOTEM] The token was lost in the OPERATIONAL state.

Swift, Jon S PWR wrote:
All,
I have a 2 node test cluster made up of Dell 1850's with only virtual IP's as services supporting NFS on 3 GFS2 file systems using RHEL5U4 64 bit. Both nodes of the cluster export/share all 3 file systems all the time. When I create a NFS load that reduces the CPU %idle to less than 75% (as shown by top or vmstat) I have problems with my cluster crashing.

Have you tried the same setup with GFS1 instead of GFS2?

Gordan