Re: [Linux-cluster] Re: Minimal partition size for GFS2 filesystem

Steven Whitehouse wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, 2009-11-17 at 12:32 +0100, carlopmart wrote:
carlopmart wrote:
Hi all,

Which is the minimal partition size that needs GFS2??

Thanks.

Please, any hints?

I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you asking what is the
minimum size of a GFS2 filesystem? That depends a lot on the journal
sizes, but it wouldn't make sense to make it too small,

Steve.

I need to create a GFS2 filesystem only for two nodes to store some configuration text files ...
--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com