RE: [Linux-cluster] Cluster Pre-Production testing

Hi!

Process I followed similar to what we test for Veritas Clusters.

For two node cluster:

Perform these test on both nodes.

1. Pull out the Ethernet cable, If the  channel bonding is implemented then both.
2. Reboot the server.
3. Power Cycle (forcibly)
4. Disconnect the Fiber cable to simulate fabric failures.
5. Kill the CMAN/rgmanager/qdiskd
6. Manually fence the other node.

Check messages files for any other errors.

Any one has more suggestion ?

Thanks,

Nitin