Re: [Linux-cluster] vm.sh with and without virsh

On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 00:42:08 +0200
jr <johannes russek io-consulting net> wrote:

> Hello Miguel,
> I'm aware of that, however i would prefer to use virsh instead of xm
> especially due to the asynchronous nature of xm and the problems
> (with failed migrations for example) this creates..

What distribution are you using, and what is the version of rgmanager &
cman?

I'm interested in testing virsh too, because I also noticed those
problems with xm (stalling while migrating). I'm on RHEL 5.3.

--
|    Jakov Sosic    |    ICQ: 28410271    |   PGP: 0x965CAE2D   |
| start fighting cancer -> http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/   |