[Linux-cluster] Cluster online reconfiguration

Is there documentation that states how rgmanager handles online
reconfiguration of cluster resources when issued a 'ccs_tool update
/etc/cluster/cluster.conf'?

I have some ext3 file systems under cluster control, and I want to
change the force_fsck option from 1 to 0, but I'm not sure if this will
trigger an unmount/remount of the file systems, which I definitely don't
want happening.

RHEL 5.4 32-bit
Kernel 2.6.18-164.el5PAE
rgmanager-2.0.52-1.el5