Re: [Linux-cluster] Cluster online reconfiguration

Hi,

by experience, all changed resources will be restarted once the cluster version number is changed.
Your resource will be restarted.
I didn't find any documentation about that, it is just "short" experience.

Among the funny experiences, suppose you have a service containing a lvm resource child, which contains itself a FS child.

Your service is running under cluster control.

if you add a nfs export under this running resource, after updating the conf (ccs_tool update), the whole service won't be restarted but only the nfsexport will be online added.