[Linux-cluster] multipath devices and Conga storage tab

brem belguebli brem.belguebli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 06:20:02 UTC 2009

Hello Arturo,
indeed Conga doesn't seem to summarize all the /dev/sd devices to
their belonging mpath one.
A potential side effect of this being  if you have an important number
of /dev/sd devices conga will timeout without showing you any result.

I personnaly gave up using conga.

About HP-DM, there is a OS's shipped solution (on which relies HP-DM!)
called device-mapper-multipath, there's no necessity to use the HP
one.

Brem