Re: [Linux-cluster] multipath devices and Conga storage tab

2009/10/8 Volker Dormeyer <volker ixolution de>
Hi,

On Thu, Oct 08, 2009 at 09:03:52AM +0200,
Arturo Gonzalez Ferrer <arturogf gmail com> wrote:
> Uhm, I know, but supposedly it give support for my MSA2312fc ... so i don't
> know if it would run only with device-mapper-multipath.

I guess you downloaded the package from

 http://www.hp.com/go/devicemapper

right? All you need from the package is the template for the multipath
configuration which contains the necessary settings for the HP-arrays.
For RHEL5, this should be: multipath.conf.HPTemplate.RHEL5

Once integrated into /etc/multipath.conf, you can run your system with
the device-mapper-multipath tools being shipped with RHEL5.

Ok, thank you :)

Regards,
Volker