[Linux-cluster] Node does not join after reboot

Hi!

We have two node cluster with quorum drive.  After we reboot/fence the node it does not rejoin the cluster. We have to stop the cluster and start at the same time.

We had this issue in the beginning and then it started working and now again the same problem is experienced.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Nitin