[Linux-cluster] Problem after fence

Piche.Etienne at hydro.qc.ca Piche.Etienne at hydro.qc.ca
Fri Oct 9 00:50:48 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have the same problem with the same config:  GFS2 and QDISK on fiber SAN but only 2 nodes ...

I resolved it by enabling "qdiskd" deamon on startup :

 # chkconfig --level 2345 qdiskd    on
 # reboot -fn

Even if RH support did not tell me to do it.

I'm now asking it on Red Hat Network Support.

I can informe you what they will response me.

Etienne