[Linux-cluster] gfs2_tool settune demote_secs

Hi all,
On RHEL 5.3/5.4(?) we had changed the value of demote_secs to significantly improve the performance of our gfs2 filesystem for certain tasks (notably rm -r on large directories). I recently noticed that that tuning value is no longer available (part of a recent update, or part of 5.4?). Can someone tell me what, if anything replaces this? Is it now a mount option, or is there some other way to tune this value?

Thanks in advance.

-- scooter

begin:vcard
fn:John "Scooter" Morris, Ph.D.
n:Morris;Scooter
org:University of California, San Francisco MC 2240;Resource on Biocomputing, Visualization, and Informatics
adr:;;600 16th St.;San Francisco;CA;94158-2517;USA
email;internet:scooter cgl ucsf edu
title:Executive Director
tel;work:+1-415-514-4406
x-mozilla-html:TRUE