[Linux-cluster] gfs2 quotas

Hi all,
I'm trying to set up quotas on my gfs2 filesystems, and I'm running into some problems. I enabled quotas (quota=on), did a gfs2_quota reset and a gfs2_quota init. Now, I'm getting warning messages:

warning: quota file size not a multiple of struct gfs2_quota

and

Warning: This filesystem doesn't seem to have the new quota list format or the quota list is corrupt. list, check and init operation performance will suffer due to this. It is recommended that you run the 'gfs2_quota reset' operation to reset the quota file. All current quota information will be lost and you will have to reassign all quota limits and warnings

I've tried doing a reset/init/check, fsck.gfs2, etc., but I still get the same warnings. Am I doing something wrong?

RHEL 5.4:
   Linux 2.6.18-164.el5
   gfs2-utils-0.1.62-1.el5

-- scooter

begin:vcard
fn:John "Scooter" Morris, Ph.D.
n:Morris;Scooter
org:University of California, San Francisco MC 2240;Resource on Biocomputing, Visualization, and Informatics
adr:;;600 16th St.;San Francisco;CA;94158-2517;USA
email;internet:scooter cgl ucsf edu
title:Executive Director
tel;work:+1-415-514-4406
x-mozilla-html:TRUE