[Linux-cluster] hwo to build a virtual FC-san environment

All:
    I want to build a viratual FC-SAN environment for learning. But I don't know whether there are some useful documents and tools for it. Hoping get you help on it.

Best Regards

Bai Shuwei

--
Love other people, as same as love yourself!
Don't think all the time, do it by your hands!

Personal URL: http://dslab.lzu.edu.cn:8080/members/baishw/
E-Mail: baishuwei gmail com