Re: [Linux-cluster] How to monitor secondary link?

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 11:37:23 +0200
Jakov Sosic <jakov sosic srce hr> wrote:

> I don't like this because it's a "hack" and not a real solution :-/
> But it seems to be the best choice for the moment... Problem is I also
> didn't test this one, and this might resolve in IP relocating, and
> Xen's staying in place :-/

Currently I've solved it with qdisk heuristics, but I wonder, how would
you do this if you don't have a qdisk? Quorumd without label
specified, that only leans on heuristics?

--
|    Jakov Sosic    |    ICQ: 28410271    |   PGP: 0x965CAE2D   |
| start fighting cancer -> http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/   |