Re: [Linux-cluster] using NFS as a shared storage for RHCS

carlopmart wrote:

I need to install three basic services on this cluster: a corporative proxy (squid), MTA outbound server (postfix) and a dns slave service. My problem is that I can't use noatime,nodiratime flags if i use GFS/GFS2 to deploy these services because all needs this flags activated ... and I don't want to use external software like ocfs2 ...

Why do you think you need a clustered filesystem then? None of those services require one... I wouldn't recommend adding the complexity of a clustered filesystem unless you really have to; all it will do is reduce the reliability of the system. Each of those applications can work with their own standalone local filesystems...

--
Mike Cardwell - IT Consultant and LAMP developer
Cardwell IT Ltd. (UK Reg'd Company #06920226) http://cardwellit.com/