[Linux-cluster] IO Scheduler and SAN and RH Cluster

Hello,
We have a cluster of 4 Xen servers. VMs are on a HP EVA 4000 SAN on a GFS2 FS. At the moment, the schedulers of VM and nodes are the default :
NOOP for VM and CFQ for nodes. I read that when using SAN I should modify the scheduler on the nodes for NOOP because the SAN has a scheduler on its own.

The article was a general one so some real life input would be great

Regards,

FM