[Linux-cluster] GFS File System Show 0 Byte

Hi:

I recently installed GFS2 files systems in a clustered environment and noticed that some of the user directories are showing zero byte in size including the . and .. directories but if you do a ls –al you will see that it has subdirectories and files.  If you go to the subdirectory, I do see the same pattern.  But this is NOT for all users, but on certain directories only.  I did some search and so forth no luck.

Has any seen this behavior before?  Has anyone has any suggestions?

Thanks

Gigi Mathew