Re: [Linux-cluster] High availability mail server

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:05:23 +0000
Gordan Bobic <gordan bobich net> wrote:

> This may well be fine when you are dealing with large-ish files and
> your workload is arranged in such a way that accesses to particular
> data subtrees is typically executed on only one node at a time

So If I organize my cluster nodes that every one of them accesses one
specific subtree directory of GFS/GFS2/OCFS2 partition, I would't get
so slow performance like if the access patterns were all mixed up?

--
|    Jakov Sosic    |    ICQ: 28410271    |   PGP: 0x965CAE2D   |
| start fighting cancer -> http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/   |