[Linux-cluster] Progress OpenEdge and RHCS

Hi all,

My customer's goal is to run Progress OpenEdge 10.2A on RHEL 5.4. It
should be a HA service with two nodes and FC-connected shared storage.
I've reviewed the group archive and googled too, but didn't find
anything suitable. Did anyone here configure Progress using RHCS? Was
there anything to be careful about? Red Hat does not provide an OCF file
for Progress, so I'll also be glad for any hints how to monitor the db
status for OpenEdge.

--
Regards

Bohdan