[Linux-cluster] A home-grown cluster

Hi list ;)

Well, here is my problem. I configured a few productions clusters myself
- mostly HP Proliant machines with ILO/ILO2. Now, I would like to do the
same thing but with ordinary PC hardware (the fact is my wife wants me
to reduce the number of my physical machines ;)). I have three more/less
same PCs, all running CentOS 5.4 with Xen hypervisor. One of them would
be a storage with tgt to handle iSCSI targets.

To be honest, and what bothers me the most is that I don't have a clue
what to use as a fence device? I took ILO for granted, but for me this
is completly new. Can you offer some advice?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

Branimir