Re: [Linux-cluster] Your Network Bonding Mode On a Cluster

Try mode 4, it creates an active-active connection that is supported by most enterprise switches without any additional configuration.

Leo J Pleiman
Senior Consultant
Red Hat Consulting Services
410.688.3873

"Red Hat Ranked as #1 Software Vendor for Fifth Time in CIO Insight Study"