Re: [Linux-cluster] Use alternate network interfaces for heartbeat in RHCS

On 28/08/09 18:38, brem belguebli wrote:
Hi
the clusternodes defined in cluster.conf are :

node1.mydomain
node2.mydomain

which correpond to the bond0 interfaces on both nodes.

I expect to use node1-hb and node2-hb as heartbeat interfaces. (bond1)

I may have misunderstood something, but are you telling me that I have
to use the nodeX-hb as clusternodes in cluster.conf ?

Yes, that's exactly what you need to do.

Chrissie

Brem

2009/8/28 Christine Caulfield <ccaulfie redhat com
<mailto:ccaulfie redhat com>>