Re: [Linux-cluster] SEMI OT. Synchronizing jboss cache dir.

You should use one iscsi lun shared by both cluster nodes. You can mount a GFS filesystem without locking (lock=nolock) with (correct me if I am wrong) the node not being part of a cluster, but only in one node at a time.
You can mount a GFS filesystem created for a certain cluster  without having the filesystem configured as a resource, the only requisite is that the nodes mounting the filesystem have to be part of that certain cluster.

If I have understand you ok, I need to create a cluster, for example, MYCLUSTER, then create a resource of type GFS filesystem. After that I must create 2 nodes in the cluster, access de iscsi lun from this nodes and finally mount the gfs filesystem.

With these I can share this directory between the nodes without the risk of file corruption?

Well, in the case I can´t use this approach, is there any way to do this?

Thanks for your time,

ESG

Regards,
Juanra