[Linux-cluster] Question about "ccs_tool update"

Alain.Moulle Alain.Moulle at bull.net
Fri Sep 4 10:51:56 UTC 2009

Hi Fabio,
and many thanks. But just another precision :
you mean that ccs_sync is making the job
now , in a hidden way when cman_tool -r version is
executed , right ?
but does the fact that cluster.conf is in another place
than /etc/cluster matter for ccs_sync to work fine ?
because I just tried :
[root at oberon3 ~]# ccs_sync help
Unable to parse /etc/cluster/cluster.conf: No such file or directory
Does that mean that ccs_sync does not take in account the
/etc/sysconfig/cman file ?

Thanks again
Alain