[Linux-cluster] where exactly cluster services are stoppped during shutdown?

suppose that I have a service srvname defined in chkconfig and I would like to insert it as a resource/service in my cluster.conf
(version 3 of cluster as found in f11, but thanks for answer for version 2 as in rhel 5 if different)
So my cluster.conf is something like this:
                        <script file="/etc/init.d/srvname" name="SRV1"/>
                <service domain="SRV1" autostart="1" name="SRV1">
                <script ref="SRV1"/>
To have the service to be managed only by cluster I have to do:

chkconfig --del srvname

SO now the question is: to understand correctly how to manage eventual interactions with other init scripts, where and how exactly the service srvname will be stopped when I run

shutdown -h now
shutdown -r now
Which one of the init script related is responsible to do a "srvname stop" and when?

I presume rgmanager but I would like confirmation.

Is it correct to leave "as is" the init script in general if it is a standard provided one or do I have to change it to be correctly managed as a cluster script?