Re: [Linux-cluster] do I have a fence DRAC device?

Hello again,

I have initiated a X session on my server and I have realized that in the root desktop there was a strage icon:

LaunchServerAdministrator.

I don´t recognice it but I have clicked on it (I know, a very bad idea, it could be anything, but the curiosity killed the cat...)

And it opened firefox with a web access to the Dell OpenManage Server Administrator.

Here is what  I was looking for during the last month!!!!

Thanks all of you for your help

ESG