[Linux-cluster] EXT3 or GFS shared disk

Luis Cerezo Luis.Cerezo at pgs.com
Thu Sep 10 19:58:35 UTC 2009

you really got to the cluster in quorum before the lvm to work nicely.

what is the output of clustat?

do you have clvmd on both nodes up and running?

did you run pvscan/vgscan/lvscan after initializing the volume?

what did vgdisplay say? what it set to not avail etc?

-luis

Luis E. Cerezo
Global IT
GV: +1 412 223 7396