[Linux-cluster] Re: Fencing question in geo cluster (dual sites clustering)

brem belguebli brem.belguebli at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 21:23:06 UTC 2009

Hi,
No comments on this RHCS gurus ? Am I trying to setup (multisite cluster)
something that 'll never be supported ?

Or is the qdiskd reboot action considered as sufficient?  (Reboot action
should be a dirty power reset to prevent data syncing)

If so, all IO's on the wrong nodes (at the isolated site) should be frozen
untill quorum is eventually regained. If not it'll end up with a (dirty)
reboot.

Brem