RE: [Linux-cluster] Fencing APC No-breaks

For APC products, we are familiar with both the fence_apc and
fence_apc_snmp scripts.  No daemon is required for either, but some
setup in the APC management console may be needed.

The fence_apc script creates an interactive telnet session and attempts
to use the text-based menu interface.  We've found it to be brittle and
hard to support--the SNMP agent is newer and more straightforward.