[Linux-cluster] Multiple resource dependencies

I know how to make multiple resources dependent on a single, parent
resource, but how is it done the other way around?

For example, I have 5 file system resources, and 2 script resources. In
my service description, I want to make sure that the script resources
are dependent on all 5 fs resources. In other words, the scripts don't
start unless all 5 file systems are mounted, and the file systems don't
attempt to unmount until both script resources have shut down
successfully.

Thanks,
Eric