[Linux-cluster] remove , add node

I had to remove a node from the cluster. Now I need to add this node
back again to cluster but the I am getting the error

Log says: Sep 14 17:16:22 cvtst1 ccsd[4973]: Cluster is not quorate.
Refusing connection.

The rest of nodes are doing fine and running services.

I am using conga to add and remove the add.

How do I add my node back to the cluster.

Thanks
Paras.