[Linux-cluster] After APC switch was called with fence_node - server stays shut down - what can be modified?

I am using HP Proliant DL385s - new ones with Dual Quad Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 2384 and 32G of memory. I am using APC Power Switches for fencing. When I issue fence_node clusternode1 - sometimes it works like a charm and sometimes server stays down, like it was shutdown, although power on the APC switches was reinstated. I can see the green light on the APC Switches but if the node stays shutdown there is no green light on the Power Supplies. What could be wrong, what should I check?

--
Alan A.