[Linux-cluster] openais issue

hi,

I had to reboot one of my nodes in the cluster. After rebooting i
found cman is not working.

I get this error:

Starting cluster:
   Enabling workaround for Xend bridged networking... done
   Mounting configfs... done
   Starting ccsd... done
   Starting cman... failed
/usr/sbin/cman_tool: aisexec daemon didn't start
                                                           [FAILED]

my /etc/hosts is fine , the node can reach other nodes using dns,
packages are of 64 bit .

I can start openais using service openais and i can see the pid for that.

How do i debug whats going on here.

Thanks!
Paras.