[Linux-cluster] openais issue

Jeff Sturm jeff.sturm at eprize.com
Wed Sep 16 20:38:11 UTC 2009

Look for syslog output (probably in /var/log/messages) from aisexec.  It
should reveal more information after failing to start.

For cluster use, you don't want to start the "openais" service, ever.
It should be configured off.  (As it uses a different configuration than
cman, the two are mutually exclusive.)