Re: [Linux-cluster] cman fails after a yum upgrade

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 03:07:55PM +0100,
Mike Cardwell <linux-cluster lists grepular com> wrote:
> I just did a yum upgrade on my test cluster running on Centos 5.3, and
> now when I start cman, the following happens:
>
> [root web1 cluster]# service cman start
> Starting cluster:
>    Mounting configfs... done
>    Starting ccsd... done
>    Starting cman... failed
> /usr/sbin/cman_tool: aisexec daemon didn't start

Take a look at this, please:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-cluster/2009-September/msg00115.html

It looks like CentOS did not upgrade the openais package, which is part
of RHEL 5.4, yet.

Either downgrade CMAN or fetch openais from rawhide and compile the
recent openais package yourself.

Regards,
Volker