Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS Volume Over NFS

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Mathew, Gigi (JSC-EG)[Jacobs
Technology] <gigi mathew-1 nasa gov> wrote:
> Rafael:
>
> Thanks for your reply.  I believe NFS over GFS2 should be the solution.
>
> Now I have a question about GFS performance fine tuning.  Is there any documents do you recommend?

Since you specifically mention you'd be using it for home directory, I
think you should read this thread first (to be specific, read the
response he got from RH support)

https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-cluster/2009-September/msg00197.html

--
Fajar