[Linux-cluster] problem relocate service

Hi I have a RED-HAT 5.3 and configured cluster RHCS on two nodes.
Everythings works ok,services are relocated when one of the active nodes shutdown or reboot.
But I have a problem when I unpluded power cord of the active node. The resources cannot be relocate, because the active node is down.

after, the other node fence the fail node, and after a few minutes, the two nodes is up again. but, in this while, the service is unrecheable. (the service never was relocated).
how can i do to relocate the service?.

SOrry for my english.

--
Marcelo Guazzardo