[Linux-cluster] Meaning resource script' exit code....

Hello list,

  I wonder: What meaning do the resource scripts' exit codes have for
Red Hat CS? I know that if the script has exit code 1, the service
doesn't start. With exit code 0, it does. Are there any exit codes that
have the service start on another node? Oh, I'm running CS on CentOS
5.3.

Thanks, cu l8r, Edgar.
--
                                                        ''~``