[Linux-cluster] Listing openAIS parameters on RHEL Cluster Suite 5

Jankowski, Chris Chris.Jankowski at hp.com
Fri Apr 2 11:20:26 UTC 2010

Hi,

As per Red Hat Knowledgebase note 18886 on RHEL 5.4 I should be able to get the current in-memory values of the openAIS paramemters by running the following commands:

# openais-confdb-display
totem.version = '2'
totem.secauth = '1'
# openais-confdb-display totem token
totem.token = '10000'
# openais-confdb-display totem consensustotem.consensus = '4800'
# openais-confdb-display totem token_retransmits_before_loss_const
totem.token_retransmits_before_loss_const = '20'
# openais-confdb-display cman quorum_dev_poll
cman.quorum_dev_poll = '40000'
# openais-confdb-display cman expected_votes
cman.expected_votes = '3'
# openais-confdb-display cman two_node
cman.two_node = '1'

On my 5.4 cluster it works for the first 4 commands, but for the last 3 commands I get, respectively:

Could not get "quorum _dev_poll" :1
Could not get "expected_votes" :1
Could not get "two_node" :1

Anybody knows what is going on here?