[Linux-cluster] iscsi qdisk failure cause reboot

jose nuno neto jose.neto at liber4e.com
Mon Apr 12 13:34:54 UTC 2010

Hi2All

I have the following setup:
.2node + qdisk ( iscsi w/ 2network paths and multipath )

on qkdisk I have allow_kill=0 and reboot=1 since I have some heuristics
and want to force some switching on network events

the issue I'm facing now is that on iscsi problems on 1node ( network down
for ex )
I have no impact on cluster ( witch is ok for me ) but at recovery the
node gets rebooted ( not fenced by the other node )

If on iscsi going down, I do a qdisk stop, then iscsi recover, then qdisk
start I get no reboot

Is this proper qdisk behavior? It keeps track of some error and forces
reboot?

Thanks
Jose