Re: [Linux-cluster] Linux-cluster Digest, Vol 72, Issue 13

Regards,

Rajat J Patel

FIRST THEY IGNORE YOU...
THEN THEY LAUGH AT YOU...
THEN THEY FIGHT YOU...
THEN YOU WIN...

  1. Configuration httpd service in linux cluster (Srija)
Hi Srija,

Which hardware are you using for cluster following link will help you setup cluster HA

http://studyhat.blogspot.com/2009/11/clustering-linux-ha.html
http://studyhat.blogspot.com/2010/01/cluster-hp-ilo.html
what i suggest you just follow the 2nd link for setting up bond0 bond1 and then you setup your cluster

 2. Re: Configuration httpd service in linux cluster (Paul M. Dyer)
  3. [solved] Re: ccsd not starting (Bachman Kharazmi)
  4. Re: iscsi qdisk failure cause reboot (jose nuno neto)
  5. Re: ocf_log (C. Handel)

Message: 1