From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com [mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of ESGLinux
Sent: Thursday, 15 April 2010 03:08
To: linux clustering
Subject: [Linux-cluster] fence_ilo halt instead reboot

Hi All,

I´m configuring a two node cluster (they are HP ProLiant DL380 G5) and I have configured the fence nodes this way:

<fencedevice agent="fence_ilo" hostname="192.168.1.2" login="Administrator" name="ILONODE2" passwd="xxxx"/>

the problem is that I have run the command fence_node NODE2 and I have seen the halt message  and it hasn´t restarted

I think it must do a reboot, not a halt.  Have I to configure something else (at bios, ilo or SO level)?

Thanks in advance

ESG