Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS in cluster

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Srija <swap_project yahoo com> wrote:
 Hi,

 I have created a GFS filey system  as shared between three nodes clusters.
 The file system is being mounted in
 the three nodes and I set the mount points in the /etc/fstab,

 Want to know how the cluster will keep the track of the GFS file system.
 How the fence/lock_dlm will work?

Say If the GFS file system on any one node is unresponsive, cluster will fence the node.

 Do i need to set the GFS in a service? If yes , what will be the
 resources under the service?

No you don't need to . /etc/fstab is fine.

 Will be really appreciated if I get some document to proceed further.

 Thanks.