Re: [Linux-cluster] Announce: Node Assassin - Open hardware cluster fence device

On 10-04-20 08:26 AM, Carlos Maiolino wrote:
That's a nice project, and I'll want one too. Depends if you can ship it to Brazil :)

Providing there is no export restrictions, I'd have no problem shipping anywhere in the world. I'll be shipping from Canada, but if you don't mind a slower shipment, the cost shouldn't be too high, either. So in short, yup! :)

--
Digimer
E-Mail:         linux alteeve com