[Linux-cluster] Question about CS5 versus CS4 : cman heartbeat timer and DLM_LOCK_TIMEOUT

Hi,

there was an old problem I faced with CS4 : if we needed to increment the
heartbeat timer (which was 21 by default) , there was a linked timer to change in DLM : DLM_LOCK_TIMEOUT which must always be ~1.5 the cman heartbeat timer.

I just wanted to know if there is a such association to take care but with CS5 ?

Thanks
Regards
Alain