Re: [Linux-cluster] Question about CS5 versus CS4 : cman heartbeat timer and DLM_LOCK_TIMEOUT

On 23/04/10 14:28, Alain.Moulle wrote:
Hi,

there was an old problem I faced with CS4 : if we needed to increment the
heartbeat timer (which was 21 by default) , there was a linked timer to
change
in DLM : DLM_LOCK_TIMEOUT which must always be ~1.5 the cman heartbeat
timer.

I just wanted to know if there is a such association to take care but
with CS5 ?

No, there's no such thing as the DLM lock timer in RHEL 5. One less thing to worry about :-)

Chrissie