[Linux-cluster] Blueprint needed WTS with LVS

Greetings List,

I have a windows terminal server cluster currently controlled by NLB that isn’t balancing very well. I would like to see about using LVS to give me a more robust way to control the load. Does anyone have any experience with this, are there any blueprints for this setup?

Thanks!