Re: [Linux-cluster] iptables rules

We do it all the time. Redhat has a few very good KB articles on how to set up iptables to support RHCS

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 9:46 AM, Joseph L. Casale <jcasale activenetwerx com> wrote:
I am getting around to enabling iptables on my two node cluster
and wondered how common it was to employ outbound rules along with
inbound rules.

I presume that locking down the in/out directions on the heartbeat
interface would mandate an explicit <multicast interface> tag...

So aside from the obvious requirements of the individual services running
on the nodes, any other things to be aware of when doing this?

Thanks!
jlc