Re: [Linux-cluster] iptables rules

>We do it all the time. Redhat has a few very good KB articles on how to set up iptables to support RHCS

Hi,
I believe I found the article you reference, http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC-8782
and enabling it on a passive node causes no issues until migrating the service.

It just silently fails w/o any specific indication as to why in the logs?

Do your rules mirror what's documented in the above article?

Thanks!
jlc