[Linux-cluster] Cluster v2 online adding nodes?

Hi.

Can I add or remove a node from cluster by just adding/removing it from
cluster.conf? Is that kind of cluster reconfiguration supported without
reboots?

Also, what about quorum disk... I had a problem with adding a quorum
disk without rebooting...

Thank you.

--
|    Jakov Sosic    |    ICQ: 28410271    |   PGP: 0x965CAE2D   |
| start fighting cancer -> http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/   |